Birds Aren’t Real

This is not just an article, this is a PSA that the government has been lying to you for your entire life, and we are here to bring you the truth. According to the dictionary, the alleged creature known as a bird is defined as “a warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrate distinguished by the possession of feathers, wings, and a beak and (typically) by being able to fly.” Sounds fishy, huh.., that’s because it is. According to birdsarentreal.com, “Recent surveys have revealed that 99.5% of the general public still believe in “Birds”. However, being the highly intelligent town of Cohasset, we are more educated than the general public, with a survey showing 35% of the student body believes that birds exist. Despite this minor improvement, this percentage is still way too high.
It is a simple fact that birds are not real, nondebatable. However, the actual meaning behind the objects we see in the sky is not known. Some people believe that these projectiles are actually government cameras deployed to spy on the general public. And quite frankly, looking at the facts, this theory becomes more and more true.
So let’s discuss the history behind this theory. In the mid-1950s, the government was formulating a plan to secretly kill off all the birds in existence. On May 6th, 1955, Director of the CIA, Allen Welsh Dulles, ordered 120 B-52 Bomber planes to be constructed in Nevada’s Area 51 in a valiant effort to not leave a trace of his actions. Unfortunately for him, the engineers were not talented at keeping secrets, as they painted “Area 51 or Bust” on the sides of their bus and sang songs with titles like “Let’s Kill All The Birds.” Despite being detected, the engineers made it to Area 51 to construct the B-52s. One of the surviving engineers claimed the ‘B’ in the name stood for ‘bird’ or ‘barack.’ In place of the bomb compartments, the engineers placed a 450-gallon water tank in the plane. There was also a very intricate radar system implemented into each plane to track large flocks of birds up to 200 miles away. These planes were also virtually undetectable against the night sky, with noise-reducing pads, matte black paint, and all lights being removed from the aircraft. After the two year project, the engineers were told they were free to return to their homes, however, 30 minutes into their trip, they were intercepted and were sent to the front lines of Vietnam, which the CIA hoped would ensure their death.
Now to get to the real info you came for. How were the birds actually exterminated? This is a very valid question. Remember the water tanks that were installed in the B-52s? Well, the government filled this tanks with specially designed bird poison. This poison was sprayed down from an altitude of 8,000 feet and was designed to dissolve before it hit the ground so that only birds would be affected by this genocide. Once a single drop of the poison struck the birds feathers, the virus would take hold through the fibers and make its way into the bloodstream. The virus would then affect the bone structure in such a way that total decomposition of the birds would take place within 24 hours.
On June 14th, 1969, the project “Water the Country” was initiated by the CIA and within 6 years, 72% of the bird population was exterminated. During the mass extermination, the first prototype of Robot Birds was released. Take a look at this hard evidence.

On October 25th, 1963, Kennedy was shown a prototype of the Turkey X500- a robot that specialized in killing larger birds like eagles and falcons. The robot displayed its surveillance skills, as well as its ability to find and track escaped criminals. Kennedy was impressed with the design, however, didn’t agree with the extermination of the birds, and a month later, he was shot. Coincidence? I think not.
Now you know the history behind this theory. We are not here to convince you, we are just here to provide you with the hard facts of this atrocity in human history. Next time you look into the sky, just know that the government is looking back at you.